What DECLINING BALANCE METHOD OF DEPRECIATION means: An accelerated method of depreciation under which the depreciable basis for the following year is reduced by the depreciation deduction taken in the current year. The depreciation decution therefore decreases each year.
- Definition Defined Benefit Plan:
- Dictionary A defined benefit plan is any employer-provided retirement plan that is not a defined contribution plan (defined elsewhere). The most common type of defined benefit plan is a pension plan declining balance method of depreciation definition.
- Definition Distributions By Corporations:
- Dictionary this term refers to any amounts paid by a corporation to its shareholders, or any property distributed, other than for value received in goods or services. Distributions from corporate earnings and declining balance method of depreciation explain.
- Definition Dependent:
- Dictionary An individual who qualifies to be claimed as a dependent exemption on another person's income tax return declining balance method of depreciation what is.
- Definition Divorce Decree (Interlocutory):
- Dictionary A divorce decree that is not yet final declining balance method of depreciation meaning.
How works Declining Balance Method of meaning in Tax definitions D .