What ESTIMATED TAX means: The amount of tax a taxpayer expects to owe for the year after subtracting expected amounts withheld and the amount of any expected credits.
- Definition Education Expense:
- Dictionary an education expense is an expense that is eligible for a tax deduction or credit. Education benefits include the Hope and lifetime learning credits and the deduction for business-related education estimated tax.
- Definition Entertainment Expenses:
- Dictionary deductible by employees and self-employed taxpayers only if the expenses are directly related to or associated with a trade, business, or profession. To prevent abuses, strict substantiation estimated tax.
- Definition Exemption:
- Dictionary taxpayer, spouse, and each dependent that is subtracted from income that would otherwise be taxed. The allowable amount must be reduced if adjusted gross income exceeds a specified amount. See our estimated tax.
- Definition Excess Social Security Tax Withheld:
- Dictionary worked for more than one employer during the calendar year and more than a specified amount of social security tax is withheld, the excess of the amount withheld over that amount is treated as a tax estimated tax.
How works Estimated Tax meaning in Tah definition E .