What SOCIAL SECURITY WAGES means: Total wages paid to an employee that are subject to this tax. This amount does not include tips. Wages are also subject to Medicare tax.
- Definition SEP:
- Dictionary See Simplified Employee Pension social security wages.
- Definition Student Loan Interest Deduction:
- Dictionary income for interest paid during the year on qualified higher-education loans. The deduction may be limited if income exceeds a specified amount. See http://www.hrblock.com/taxes/tax_calculators/rate social security wages.
- Definition Straddle:
- Dictionary set of offsetting positions on personal property. One example, is a put and call option on the same number of shares of a particular security, with the same exercise price and expiration date social security wages.
- Definition Shareholder:
- Dictionary An individual or entity that owns shares of capital stock social security wages.
How works Social Security Wages meaning in Tah definition S .