What LOAD means: A load is a sales charge imposed when mutual fund shares are purchased or redeemed.
- Definition Liquidation Distributions:
- Dictionary received because of a partial or complete liquidation (going out of business) of a corporation. The basis of the stock on which liquidation distributions are paid is reduced by the amount of the load definition.
- Definition Long-Term Capital Gains And Losses:
- Dictionary the sale or exchange of capital assets that have been held for more than 12 months. A net long-term capital gain is the excess of long-term gains over long-term losses, or vice versa for a net long load explain.
- Definition Legally Separated:
- Dictionary Separated under a decree of separate maintenance that requires the spouses to live apart load what is.
- Definition Lump-Sum Distribution:
- Dictionary distribution is the payment of the entire balance in an individual's employer-provided retirement plan in one calendar year. When figuring whether a distribution is a lump-sum distribution load meaning.
How works Load meaning in Tax definitions L .