What TAX CREDIT FOR THE ELDERLY OR THE DISABLED means: Eligible taxpayers 65 years old and older, and those under 65 retired on a permanent and total disability, may claim the credit. The amount of the credit, if any, is computed on Schedule R, Form 1040, or Schedule 3, Form 1040A.
- Definition Trust:
- Dictionary created by a trust agreement. This entity distributes all or part of its income to beneficiaries as instructed by the trust agreement. This entity is required to pay taxes on undistributed income tax credit for the elderly or the disabled.
- Definition Trade Date:
- Dictionary With respect to traded securities, the date on which a security is actually bought or sold tax credit for the elderly or the disabled.
- Definition Trade-In Allowance:
- Dictionary The amount by which the seller reduces the sale price of a property in return for the property of the buyer. This does not affect the buyer's basis in the property purchased tax credit for the elderly or the disabled.
- Definition Tax Home:
- Dictionary The business location, post, or station of the taxpayer tax credit for the elderly or the disabled.
How works Tax Credit for the Elderly or meaning in Tah definition T .