What SECTION 1245 means: When depreciable personal property is sold, gain must be recaptured as ordinary income up to the amount of depreciation claimed. Section 1245 is the Internal Revenue Code section that requires this treatment. Also see "Recapture of Depreciation.".
- Definition Section 125 Plan:
- Dictionary See Cafeteria Plan section 1245.
- Definition Special Needs Child:
- Dictionary credit, a child determined by the state to be difficult to adopt due to factors such as racial or ethnic background, age, a condition that requires special care, or whether the child has siblings. A section 1245.
- Definition Support:
- Dictionary provided on behalf of an individual. Support includes food, lodging, and other necessities as well as recreation and other nonessential expenditures. Support is not limited to necessities and can be section 1245.
- Definition Section 1250:
- Dictionary is sold, gain must be recaptured as ordinary income to the extent of the depreciation claimed in excess of straight line. Section 1250 is the section of the Internal Revenue Code that requires this section 1245.
How works Section 1245 meaning in Tah definition S .