What FAIR RENTAL VALUE means: The amount the owner of property could reasonably expect to receive from a stranger for the same type of lodging; generally, the amount at which a home with its furnishings could be rented to a similar size family in a similar location.
- Definition Fully Taxable Pensions:
- Dictionary Pensions for which taxpayers contributed none of the cost or have recovered their entire cost in previous years fair rental value.
- Definition Fiscal Year:
- Dictionary ending on the last day of any month except December, or a 52-53 week tax year, which is a year that ends on the same day of the week (for example, the last Thursday of the month or on the Thursday fair rental value.
- Definition Federal Income Tax Withheld:
- Dictionary The amount withheld from an income and submitted by the payer to the IRS as an advance payment of the taxpayer's federal income tax fair rental value.
- Definition Flexible Spending Account:
- Dictionary A method of paying for benefits under a cafteria plan through salary reductions. Also see "Cafteria Plan." fair rental value.
How works Fair Rental Value meaning in Tah definition F .