What RECOVERY PERIOD means: The period of years over which the cost of business assets is written off under ACRS or MACRS.
- Definition Right:
- Dictionary The opportunity a corporation gives a shareholder to buy additional shares at a special price for a limited time. Shareholders who don't use their rights can sell them to other investors recovery period.
- Definition Reinvested Dividends:
- Dictionary Earnings that the shareholder has accepted as additional shares of stock rather than as cash. They are taxable in the year constructively received recovery period.
- Definition Return Of Capital Distribution:
- Dictionary capital distribution is a distribution that is not from the corporation's earnings and profits. The distribution is not taxable, but reduces the basis of the stock. Distributions in excess of recovery period.
- Definition Railroad Retirement Tax Act:
- Dictionary The law that provides for railroad retirement benefits recovery period.
How works Recovery Period meaning in Tah definition R .