What RECOVERY PERIOD means: The period of years over which the cost of business assets is written off under ACRS or MACRS.
- Definition Refundable Credit:
- Dictionary A credit for which the IRS will send the taxpayer a refund for any amount in excess of the taxpayer's tax liability recovery period.
- Definition Return Of Capital Distribution:
- Dictionary capital distribution is a distribution that is not from the corporation's earnings and profits. The distribution is not taxable, but reduces the basis of the stock. Distributions in excess of recovery period.
- Definition Recapture:
- Dictionary The inclusion of a previously deducted or excluded amount in gross income or tax liability. Recapture may be applicable to accelerated depreciation, cost recovery, amortization, and various credits recovery period.
- Definition Roth IRA:
- Dictionary Contributions to Roth IRAs, which were introduced in 1998, are not deductible. Earnings grow tax free and qualified withdrawals are also tax free recovery period.
How works Recovery Period meaning in Tah definition R .