What TAX PREFERENCE ITEMS means: Tax items that may result in the imposition of the alternative minimum tax.
- Definition Transfer Tax:
- Dictionary A tax imposed when real estate is sold or transferred from one person to another tax preference items.
- Definition Taxable Income:
- Dictionary Taxable income is equal to adjusted gross income reduced by itemized deductions or the standard deduction, and by allowable personal and dependent exemptions tax preference items.
- Definition Temporary Assignment:
- Dictionary A work assignment is considered to be temporary if, at the time the assignment begins, it can be expected to last one year or less tax preference items.
- Definition Tip Income:
- Dictionary Gratuities received by the taxpayer for services rendered. Tips of $20 or more from any one job during a calendar month must be reported to the taxpayer's employer tax preference items.
How works Tax Preference Items meaning in Tah definition T .