Tax definitions F
- What is means FICA (Federal Insurance Contributions Act) Describe security and Medicare benefits. This program is financed by payroll taxes imposed equally on the employer and the employee. See our Social
- What is means Fair Market Value (FMV) Describe change hands between a willing buyer and a willing seller, neither being under compulsion to buy or sell and both having reasonable
- What is means Value Rental Fair Describe reasonably expect to receive from a stranger for the same type of lodging; generally, the amount at which a home with its furnishings could
- What is means First In, First Out (FIFO) Describe the cost of inventories. Under this method, the first items purchased are treated as being the first items sold. Ending inventory is valued
- What is means Year Fiscal Describe day of any month except December, or a 52-53 week tax year, which is a year that ends on the same day of the week (for example, the last
- What is means Account Spending Flexible Describe A method of paying for benefits under a cafteria plan through salary reductions. Also see "Cafteria Plan."
- What is means Foreign Tax Credit or Deduction Describe S. citizen or resident alien, and in limited circumstances to a U. S. nonresident alien, who incurs or pays income taxes to a country
- What is means Benefits Fringe Describe by an employee in addition to salary. Examples include educational assistance, moving expense reimbursement, stock options, and dependent
- What is means Student Time Full Describe the dependent is enrolled in a school for the number of hours or courses considered by the school to be full-time during some part of at
- What is means Federal Income Tax Withheld Describe The amount withheld from an income and submitted by the payer to the IRS as an advance payment of the taxpayer's federal income tax
- What is means Child Foster Describe the taxpayer by an authorized placement agency or by judgement, decree, or order of any of competent jurisdiction. Such a child is referred
- What is means Pensions Taxable Fully Describe Pensions for which taxpayers contributed none of the cost or have recovered their entire cost in previous years
- What is means Corporation Foreign Describe A corporation not organized under the laws of one of the states or territories of the United States
- What is means Charges Finance Describe Amounts paid for the privilege of making purchases on a deferred-payment basis
- What is means Fiduciary Describe One who acts for an estate or trust to manage the property of the estate or trust
Tax explained and meaning
What does it do? Descriptio of tax definitions.
Define Fiduciary, Finance Charges, Foreign Corporation, Fully Taxable Pensions, Foster Child, Federal Income Tax Withheld, Full-Time Student, Fringe Benefits, Foreign definition.
Explain Fiduciary, Finance Charges, Foreign Corporation, Fully what.