What CERTIFICATE means: The actual piece of paper that is evidence of ownership of stock in a corporation.
- Definition Common-Law State:
- Dictionary A state in which the laws governing property rights are based on British common law. The property and income of each spouse belongs to him or her separately certificate definition.
- Definition Cost Or Market, Whichever Is Lower:
- Dictionary in reference to inventory valuations. Most taxpayers prefer to use "cost or market, whichever is lower" as a basis for valuing their inventories because this method affords an opportunity certificate explain.
- Definition Cost Recovery:
- Dictionary used to refer to depreciation claimed under the ACRS or MACRS methods of depreciation. See also Accelerated Cost Recovery System (ACRS) and Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System (MACRS certificate what is.
- Definition Corporation:
- Dictionary purposes, an entity that is incorporated under the laws of a state, a foreign entity that is treated as a corporation under IRS regulations, or an unincorporated entity that elects to be taxed as a certificate meaning.
How works Certificate meaning in Tax definitions C .