What TRANSFER TAX means: A tax imposed when real estate is sold or transferred from one person to another.
- Definition Trade Or Business Expenses:
- Dictionary Deductions from gross income that are attributable to a taxpayer's business or profession transfer tax.
- Definition Tax Home:
- Dictionary The business location, post, or station of the taxpayer transfer tax.
- Definition Trade-In Allowance:
- Dictionary The amount by which the seller reduces the sale price of a property in return for the property of the buyer. This does not affect the buyer's basis in the property purchased transfer tax.
- Definition Temporary Assignment:
- Dictionary A work assignment is considered to be temporary if, at the time the assignment begins, it can be expected to last one year or less transfer tax.
How works Transfer Tax meaning in Tah definition T .