What SHAREHOLDER means: An individual or entity that owns shares of capital stock.
- Definition Salvage Value:
- Dictionary The estimated value that will be realized upon the sale or other disposition of an asset at the end of its useful life shareholder.
- Definition Short Sale:
- Dictionary seller borrows the stock certificates or other property delivered to the buyer. At a later date, the seller either purchases similar stock or property necessary to "cover" the sale, and shareholder.
- Definition Special Needs Child:
- Dictionary credit, a child determined by the state to be difficult to adopt due to factors such as racial or ethnic background, age, a condition that requires special care, or whether the child has siblings. A shareholder.
- Definition Section 1250:
- Dictionary is sold, gain must be recaptured as ordinary income to the extent of the depreciation claimed in excess of straight line. Section 1250 is the section of the Internal Revenue Code that requires this shareholder.
How works Shareholder meaning in Tah definition S .