What SHAREHOLDER means: An individual or entity that owns shares of capital stock.
- Definition Straight-Line Depreciation:
- Dictionary A method of computing depreciation under which the depreciation deduction is the same for each full year shareholder.
- Definition Stock Dividend:
- Dictionary of stock distributed to shareholders at no cost. The number of shares received are a percentage of the shares owned. The basis of the original shares is generally apportioned equally to the total shareholder.
- Definition Simplified Method:
- Dictionary The most common method of computing the taxable portion of a pension received from a qualified employer plan shareholder.
- Definition Spousal IRA:
- Dictionary taxpayer whose spouse has little or no compensation for the benefit of that spouse. The designation "spousal" is significant for tax purposes only. There is no connection between a Spousal shareholder.
How works Shareholder meaning in Tah definition S .