What ANTI-CHURNING RULES means: Laws designed to prevent taxpayers from taking advantage of new laws by acquiring property eligible for benefits available under the new law from a related party that was used by the related property before the effective date of the new law. The term was first used when ACRS (Accelerated Cost Recovery System) was enacted in 1981. The term also applies to property eligible for MACRS depreciation (defined elsewhere) and to section 197 intangibles (defined elsewhere).
- Definition Accrued Interest:
- Dictionary Interest that has been earned but not yet paid or credited; for example, for a bond on which interest is paid seminanually, interest earned during the six-month period in between payment dates anti-churning rules.
- Definition Annuitant:
- Dictionary A person who receives a pension or an annuity anti-churning rules.
- Definition Asset:
- Dictionary An item of useful or valuable property anti-churning rules.
- Definition Active Participation:
- Dictionary involvement in the management of residential rental real estate property that allows the landlord to deduct annually up to $25,000 of losses from the rental of such property. You are generally anti-churning rules.
How works Anti-Churning Rules meaning in Tah definition A .