What CLADR means: See Class Life Asset Depreciation Range.
- Definition Call:
- Dictionary An option to purchase a security at a fixed price within a specified period of time cladr.
- Definition Cost Recovery:
- Dictionary used to refer to depreciation claimed under the ACRS or MACRS methods of depreciation. See also Accelerated Cost Recovery System (ACRS) and Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System (MACRS cladr.
- Definition Capital Expenditure:
- Dictionary for an asset with a useful life of more than one year that increases the value of or extends the useful life of the asset. Capital expenditures generally may not be deducted in the year they are cladr.
- Definition Custodial Parent:
- Dictionary The parent with whom a child lives for the greater part of the year cladr.
How works CLADR meaning in Tah definition C .