What SECURITIES means: In general, any evidence of an interest in corporate stock or stock rights oran interest in any note, bond, debenture or other evidence of indebtedness issued by a government or corporation. For certain tax purposes, however, the definition is more limited.
- Definition Section 1245:
- Dictionary personal property is sold, gain must be recaptured as ordinary income up to the amount of depreciation claimed. Section 1245 is the Internal Revenue Code section that requires this treatment. Also securities.
- Definition State And Local Income Tax Withheld:
- Dictionary The amounts withheld from income and submitted to the state or local tax division as an advance payment of the taxpayer's state or local income tax securities.
- Definition Student Loan Interest Deduction:
- Dictionary income for interest paid during the year on qualified higher-education loans. The deduction may be limited if income exceeds a specified amount. See http://www.hrblock.com/taxes/tax_calculators/rate securities.
- Definition Schedules:
- Dictionary Official IRS forms used to report various types of income, deductions, and/or credits securities.
How works Securities meaning in Tah definition S .