What SECURITIES means: In general, any evidence of an interest in corporate stock or stock rights oran interest in any note, bond, debenture or other evidence of indebtedness issued by a government or corporation. For certain tax purposes, however, the definition is more limited.
- Definition Simplified Method:
- Dictionary The most common method of computing the taxable portion of a pension received from a qualified employer plan securities definition.
- Definition S Corporations:
- Dictionary business corporation that generally pays no tax. Instead, shareholders of an S corporation report their share of the corporation's income, gain, losses, and credits on their individual returns securities explain.
- Definition Social Security Wages:
- Dictionary Total wages paid to an employee that are subject to this tax. This amount does not include tips. Wages are also subject to Medicare tax securities what is.
- Definition Single:
- Dictionary The filing status used by an unmarried taxpayer who does not qualify for any other filing status securities meaning.
How works Securities meaning in Tax definitions S .