What CAPITALIZE means: To treat the cost of additions and improvements to property as a capital improvement or expenditure.
- Definition Charitable Contributions:
- Dictionary Money or property donated to a qualified charitable organization. Such donations are deductible, subject to income limits, on Schedule A as itemized deductions capitalize.
- Definition Capital Improvement:
- Dictionary to extend the useful life of a property or add to its value. Major repairs such as the replacement of a roof are capital improvements. The costs of capital improvements to business property must be capitalize.
- Definition Change In Accounting Method:
- Dictionary A change from one accounting method to another, which usually requires prior approval from the IRS. A change generally requires adjustments to avoid omissions or duplications capitalize.
- Definition Casualty:
- Dictionary The complete or partial destruction of property resulting from an identifiable event of a sudden, unexpected, or unusual nature capitalize.
How works Capitalize meaning in Tah definition C .