What INTEREST RECEIVED means: An amount received for the use of money that is to be repaid in full at a specified time or on demand.
- Definition Investment Tax Credit:
- Dictionary A provision under which tax credits are allowed for rehabilitating a building or investing in energy property for business purposes interest received.
- Definition Itemized Deductions:
- Dictionary expenditures allowed by the tax Code as deductions from adjusted gross income. Examples are certain medical expenses, qualified interest on home mortgages, and charitable contributions. Itemized interest received.
- Definition Incentive Stock Option:
- Dictionary option that allows an employee to purchase stock of the employer below current market price. Although the grant or exercise of such an option results in no income for the "regular" tax, the interest received.
- Definition Inventory:
- Dictionary For income tax purposes, inventory consists of items acquired for sale to customers in the regular course of a taxpayer's trade or business interest received.
How works Interest Received meaning in Tah definition I .