What ANNUALIZED INCOME means: The actual income and expenditures for a particular period multiplied by the ratio of 12 to the number of months in the period. For example, if annualizing the income for the period January 1 though May 31, multiply the income for the period by 2.4 (12 divided by 5).
- Definition Annuity Starting Date:
- Dictionary The first day of the first period for which an amount is due as an annuity payment under an annuity contract annualized income.
- Definition Active Participation:
- Dictionary involvement in the management of residential rental real estate property that allows the landlord to deduct annually up to $25,000 of losses from the rental of such property. You are generally annualized income.
- Definition Accrued Interest:
- Dictionary Interest that has been earned but not yet paid or credited; for example, for a bond on which interest is paid seminanually, interest earned during the six-month period in between payment dates annualized income.
- Definition Adjusted Gross Income (AGI):
- Dictionary Adjusted gross income equals gross income reduced by adjustments to income. This is the amount of income before subtracting exemptions and the standard deduction or itemized deductions annualized income.
How works Annualized Income meaning in Tah definition A .