What ADJUSTED GROSS INCOME (AGI) means: Adjusted gross income equals gross income reduced by adjustments to income. This is the amount of income before subtracting exemptions and the standard deduction or itemized deductions.
- Definition Accountable Plan:
- Dictionary reimbursing employees for expenses such as meals, entertainment, travel, and transportation incurred for business purposes on behalf of the employer. A plan is an accountable plan if the employer adjusted gross income (agi).
- Definition Away From Home Overnight:
- Dictionary For purposes of deducting travel expenses, a trip away from one's tax home for a period longer than an ordinary work day, during which time one is released from duty to obtain rest adjusted gross income (agi).
- Definition At-Risk Rules:
- Dictionary limiting the taxpayer's deductible business, partnership, S corporation, or real estate loss to cash invested plus debt he or she is legally obligated to pay and the adjusted basis of any adjusted gross income (agi).
- Definition Actual Expenses (Regular Method):
- Dictionary The method of deducting automobile expenses based on actual costs incurred adjusted gross income (agi).
How works Adjusted Gross Income (AGI meaning in Tah definition A .