What ADJUSTED GROSS INCOME (AGI) means: Adjusted gross income equals gross income reduced by adjustments to income. This is the amount of income before subtracting exemptions and the standard deduction or itemized deductions.
- Definition Active Participation:
- Dictionary involvement in the management of residential rental real estate property that allows the landlord to deduct annually up to $25,000 of losses from the rental of such property. You are generally adjusted gross income (agi).
- Definition Anti-Churning Rules:
- Dictionary prevent taxpayers from taking advantage of new laws by acquiring property eligible for benefits available under the new law from a related party that was used by the related property before the adjusted gross income (agi).
- Definition Amended Return:
- Dictionary on Form 1040X after the original return has been filed. An amended return is used to correct errors or to claim more advantageous ways of filing the original return. An amended return can also be adjusted gross income (agi).
- Definition Automobile Expenses:
- Dictionary deduct automobile expenses only to the extent the automobile is used for business, for charitable purposes, for moving expense purposes, and for medical purposes. Expenses can be figured using the adjusted gross income (agi).
How works Adjusted Gross Income (AGI meaning in Tah definition A .