Tax definition, financial answer, account help
- What is Property Owned Jointly Definition of Property held in the name of more than one person.
- What is Property Personal Tangible Definition of Property, other than real property, that has a physical existence and an intrinsic value. Examples are livestock, machinery, equipment, and vehicles.
- What is Deduction Standard Definition of by the tax law in lieu of itemized deductions. A taxpayer whose gross income is not more than the sum of the standard deduction and exemptions generally does not have to pay tax.
- What is Household Of Head Definition of used by an unmarried taxpayer (or taxapyer who is considered unmarried) who pays over half the cost of maintaining his home that is the principal residence for over half the tax.
- PRINCIPAL PAYMENTS: Definition of The portion of a loan payment that reduces the outstanding balance of the loan.
- QUALIFIED CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION: Definition of an association or nonprofit corporation, designed to provide some form of public charity or service and specifically approved by the U.S. Treasury as a recipient of deductible.
- MIDPOINT CLASS LIFE: Definition of The "average" period for depreciating an asset under the CLADR System. Midpoint class life is used to determine the asset's recovery period under ACRS and MACRS.
Computer science terms
Computer definitions and related to Internet terms. Define how computers work. Terms and definition for computer beginners.
- Explain Interface Definition The boundary between two things, such as the computer and a peripheral.
- Explain Orientation Landscape Definition of the usual vertical (or portrait) orientation for a printed page. With landscape orientation, the information is read by holding the long edge of the page horizontally.
- Explain Monochrome Definition Referring to a single pixel color. If the pixel is turned on, it becomes part of the overall image's background.
- Explain Mouse Definition moves the screen cursor by means of a hand-held apparatus moved along a surface such as a desk. The computer can tell how far and in which direction the mouse is being moved.
- BYTE: Definition The main unit of memory in a computer. A byte is an eight-bit binary- digit number. A byte can represent a number from 0 to 255, thus it can signify 256 different characters.
- HARDWARE INTERRUPT: Definition A signal from a device to the computer, indicating that an event has taken place.
- UTILITY: Definition A supplemental routine or program designed to carry out a specific operation, usually to modify the system environment or perform housekeeping tasks.
Registration plate, car plates
- Car plate WZY in mazowieckie city. Registration plate WZY from mazowieckie area.
- Car plate PSZ in wielkopolskie city. Car plate PSZ from wielkopolskie area.
- Car plate EKU in łódzkie city. Registration plate EKU from łódzkie area.
- Car plate ZKO in zachodniopomorskie city. Car plate ZKO from zachodniopomorskie area.
- Car plate CAL in kujawsko-pomorskie city. Registration plate CAL from kujawsko-pomorskie area.
- Car plate WSZ in mazowieckie city. Car plate WSZ from mazowieckie area.
- Car plate GST in pomorskie city. Registration plate GST from pomorskie area.