Tax definition, financial answer, account help
- What is Loss Hobby Definition of A nondeductible loss arising from a personal hobby as contrasted with a loss arising from an activity engaged in for profit.
- What is Rules Risk At Definition of limiting the taxpayer's deductible business, partnership, S corporation, or real estate loss to cash invested plus debt he or she is legally obligated to pay and the adjusted.
- What is Pension Definition of periodically of (generally) a definite amount for a specified period (usually life) from an employer-funded plan to workers who have met the stated requirements. Its primary.
- What is Property Listed Definition of includes passenger autos and other property used for transportation, property generally used for purposes of entertainment, recreation, or amusement, computers not used.
- MARRIED FILING JOINTLY: Definition of that can be used by taxpayers who are married at the end of the tax year and not legally separated under a final decree of divorce or separate maintenance. The income, deductions.
- KEOGH PLAN: Definition of Keogh plan was a retirement plan set up for a self-employed taxpayer. The rules that applied to self-employed taxpayers differed from those that applied to common-law employees.
- FOSTER CHILD: Definition of child placed with the taxpayer by an authorized placement agency or by judgement, decree, or order of any of competent jurisdiction. Such a child is referred to as an ".
Computer science terms
Computer definitions and related to Internet terms. Define how computers work. Terms and definition for computer beginners.
- Explain Interface Definition The boundary between two things, such as the computer and a peripheral.
- Explain Memory Definition The circuitry in a computer that stores information. See also RAM, ROM.
- Explain Program Spreadsheet Definition An electronic version of an accountant's spreadsheet; when one value changes, all other values based on that value are updated instantly.
- Explain Parameter Definition Additional information, specified with a command, that determines how the command executes.
- LOG FILE: Definition A separate file, created with the BACKUP command, that keeps track of the names of all files written to the backup diskette(s.
- ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE: Definition A symbolic form of computer language used to program computers at a fundamental level.
- READ-AFTER-WRITE VERIFICATION: Definition of validity checking, invoked with the VERIFY command or the /V switch in conjunction with COPY, DISKCOPY, or XCOPY. It rereads data after writing it to disk, comparing the.
Registration plate, car plates
- Car plate WB in mazowieckie city. Registration plate WB from mazowieckie area.
- Car plate CWL in kujawsko-pomorskie city. Car plate CWL from kujawsko-pomorskie area.
- Car plate OST in opolskie city. Registration plate OST from opolskie area.
- Car plate WW-L in mazowieckie city. Car plate WW-L from mazowieckie area.
- Car plate RJS in podkarpackie city. Registration plate RJS from podkarpackie area.
- Car plate EZD in łódzkie city. Car plate EZD from łódzkie area.
- Car plate SM in śląskie city. Registration plate SM from śląskie area.