Tax definition, financial answer, account help
- What is Property 1231 Section Definition of property includes depreciable assets and real estate used in a trade or business and held for more than one year. Under certain circumstances, it also includes timber, coal.
- What is Cost Of Recovery Definition of paid for income received--usually a factor only in income from sales of items purchased for resale, income from sales of property, and income from pensions or annuities. The.
- What is Child and Dependent Care Credit Definition of 35 percent of employment-related child and dependent care expenses for up to $6,000 of expenses is available to individuals who are employed and maintain a household for a.
- What is Negligence Definition of reasonable care and caution as would be expected of a prudent person. A penalty may be assessed if any part of an underpayment of tax is due to negligent or intentional disregard.
- SHORT SALE: Definition of seller borrows the stock certificates or other property delivered to the buyer. At a later date, the seller either purchases similar stock or property necessary to "cover.
- PERSONAL EXPENSES: Definition of individual other than those for business or investment purposes. Personal expenses are not deductible unless specifically allowed under the tax law. Two examples of deductible.
- DISTRIBUTIONS BY CORPORATIONS: Definition of this term refers to any amounts paid by a corporation to its shareholders, or any property distributed, other than for value received in goods or services. Distributions from.
Computer science terms
Computer definitions and related to Internet terms. Define how computers work. Terms and definition for computer beginners.
- Explain Bootstrapping Definition The process of accessing and implementing the instructions found in the boot record.
- Explain Passing Parameter Definition Using variable parameters (%0 to %9) to pass startup information to a program or batch file.
- Explain Delimiter Definition A special character, such as a comma or space, used to separate values or data entries.
- Explain Echoing Definition Displaying on your video monitor the keystrokes you type in.
- CONCATENATION: Definition The placing of files or strings together in a series.
- LOGICAL TESTING: Definition See decision making.
- EXTENSION: Definition The one to three characters after the period following the base name in a file specification.
Registration plate, car plates
- Car plate LKS in lubelskie city. Registration plate LKS from lubelskie area.
- Car plate NMR in warmińsko-mazurskie city. Car plate NMR from warmińsko-mazurskie area.
- Car plate RJA in podkarpackie city. Registration plate RJA from podkarpackie area.
- Car plate SZ in śląskie city. Car plate SZ from śląskie area.
- Car plate RKL in podkarpackie city. Registration plate RKL from podkarpackie area.
- Car plate PWR in wielkopolskie city. Car plate PWR from wielkopolskie area.
- Car plate EPA in łódzkie city. Registration plate EPA from łódzkie area.