Tax definition, financial answer, account help
- What is Structure Historic Certified Definition of on the National Register of Historic Places or located in a designated historic area. The IRS Code provides tax incentives for the rehabilitation of such structures.
- What is Dependent Definition of An individual who qualifies to be claimed as a dependent exemption on another person's income tax return.
- What is Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA) Definition of savings plan under which any number of taxpayers may contribute up to a total of $2,000 per year per eligible beneficiary. Contributions are nondeductible. Earnings withdrawals.
- What is Rule Benefit Tax Definition of provides that the amount of an expense recovered must be included in income in the year of the recovery to the extent the original expense resulted in a tax benefit. The most.
- ESTIMATED TAX: Definition of The amount of tax a taxpayer expects to owe for the year after subtracting expected amounts withheld and the amount of any expected credits.
- GAIN: Definition of The excess of the amount realized from a sale or exchange over the adjusted basis of the property sold or exchanged.
- FOREIGN TAX CREDIT OR DEDUCTION: Definition of deduction available to a U. S. citizen or resident alien, and in limited circumstances to a U. S. nonresident alien, who incurs or pays income taxes to a country other than the.
Computer science terms
Computer definitions and related to Internet terms. Define how computers work. Terms and definition for computer beginners.
- Explain Box Warning Definition A rectangular window that warns you of an input error (such as an incorrect password) or a potentially dangerous consequence of a requested operation.
- Explain Diskette Floppy Definition See diskette.
- Explain Cache Memory Definition See cache.
- Explain Bit Definition A binary digit, either 0 or 1.
- GLOBAL CHARACTERS: Definition See wild cards.
- SCROLLING: Definition Rolling additional lines of text onto the screen, while rolling lines from the other side of the screen out of view.
- FIXED DISK: Definition IBM's name for a hard disk.
Registration plate, car plates
- Car plate KTA in małopolskie city. Registration plate KTA from małopolskie area.
- Car plate WW-W in mazowieckie city. Car plate WW-W from mazowieckie area.
- Car plate DGL in dolnośląskie city. Registration plate DGL from dolnośląskie area.
- Car plate ZGR in zachodniopomorskie city. Car plate ZGR from zachodniopomorskie area.
- Car plate SKL in śląskie city. Registration plate SKL from śląskie area.
- Car plate TKA in świętokrzyskie city. Car plate TKA from świętokrzyskie area.
- Car plate ZKO in zachodniopomorskie city. Registration plate ZKO from zachodniopomorskie area.