Tax definition, financial answer, account help
- What is Final Decree Divorce Definition of A decree issued after a divorce is declared final by the court. This action dissolves the marriage and returns the spouses to unmarried status.
- What is Payments Alimony Definition of one spouse to the other spouse or former spouse under a separation or divorce agreement. Qualified alimony and separate maintenance payments are includible in the gross income of.
- What is Employee Owner Definition of A sole proprietor (self-employed individual) or a partner who owns a more- than-10% capital or profits interest in the partnership.
- What is Payments Principal Definition of The portion of a loan payment that reduces the outstanding balance of the loan.
- MOVING EXPENSES: Definition of income permitted to employees and self-employed individuals who move for work-related reasons, providing certain requirements are met. Form 3903 is used to compute deductible.
- ENERGY TAX CREDIT--BUSINESS PROPERTY: Definition of credit allowed for the purchase of certain business-use property utilizing solar, geothermal, or biomass energy. New provisions allow credits for certain coal and gasification.
- STRADDLE: Definition of set of offsetting positions on personal property. One example, is a put and call option on the same number of shares of a particular security, with the same exercise price and.
Computer science terms
Computer definitions and related to Internet terms. Define how computers work. Terms and definition for computer beginners.
- Explain Cylinder Definition that are in the same place on different sides of a double-sided disk. It may be extended to include multiple platters. For example, Side 0 Track 30, Side 1 track 30, Side 2 Track.
- Explain Byte Definition The main unit of memory in a computer. A byte is an eight-bit binary- digit number. A byte can represent a number from 0 to 255, thus it can signify 256 different characters.
- Explain Allocation Resource Definition Making system facilities available to individual users or programs.
- Explain Command Resident Definition A command located in random-access memory.
- DEFERRED EXECUTION: Definition In a program or batch file, the delaying of execution until a value for some parameter is finally entered or computed.
- MULTITASKING: Definition When two or more computing applications are executing simultaneously.
- HIDDEN FILES: Definition names do not appear in a directory listing. This term usually refers to DOS's internal system files, disk labeling file, deletion-tracking file, and partition-table image.
Registration plate, car plates
- Car plate CNA in kujawsko-pomorskie city. Registration plate CNA from kujawsko-pomorskie area.
- Car plate EL in łódzkie city. Car plate EL from łódzkie area.
- Car plate SM in śląskie city. Registration plate SM from śląskie area.
- Car plate EPI in łódzkie city. Car plate EPI from łódzkie area.
- Car plate LC in lubelskie city. Registration plate LC from lubelskie area.
- Car plate WLS in mazowieckie city. Car plate WLS from mazowieckie area.
- Car plate RLU in podkarpackie city. Registration plate RLU from podkarpackie area.