Tax definition, financial answer, account help
- What is Decree Interlocutory Definition of See Divorce Decree (Interlocutory.
- What is Load Definition of A load is a sales charge imposed when mutual fund shares are purchased or redeemed.
- What is Pension/Annuity Starting Date Definition of The first day of the first period for which an amount is due as a pension/annuity payment under the contract.
- What is Ordinary Definition of in the general industry or type of activity in which the taxpayer is engaged. It is one of the tests for the deductibility of expenses incurred or paid in connection with a trade.
- SPOUSAL IRA: Definition of taxpayer whose spouse has little or no compensation for the benefit of that spouse. The designation "spousal" is significant for tax purposes only. There is no.
- PRINCIPAL PAYMENTS: Definition of The portion of a loan payment that reduces the outstanding balance of the loan.
- EXPENSING: Definition of when a taxpayer claims the section 179 expense deduction, defined elsewhere in this glossary, or currently deducts certain other expenditures that would ordinarily be required to.
Computer science terms
Computer definitions and related to Internet terms. Define how computers work. Terms and definition for computer beginners.
- Explain Diskette Density Double Definition which magnetic storage material is arranged twice as densely as was true on the generally no-longer-available first DOS diskettes. Double-density is used most commonly to refer to.
- Explain Decimal Definition A numbering system based on ten digits.
- Explain Box Warning Definition A rectangular window that warns you of an input error (such as an incorrect password) or a potentially dangerous consequence of a requested operation.
- Explain Hardware Definition The physical components of a computer system.
- APPLICATION PROGRAM: Definition A computer program that performs a useful task or series of related tasks, such as balancing a checkbook or managing inventory.
- MACRO: Definition A set of memory-resident commands that can be named and executed as a group, similar to the disk-resident mechanism known as batch files.
- CLUSTER: Definition contiguous sectors on a disk. Each sector usually comprises 512 bytes. Also known as an allocation unit, this is the smallest unit of disk storage that DOS can manipulate.
- Virtual Office Wrocław - Our virtual office replaces your necessity of having to receive letters at the post office in person.
Registration plate, car plates
- Car plate WF in mazowieckie city. Registration plate WF from mazowieckie area.
- Car plate LTM in lubelskie city. Car plate LTM from lubelskie area.
- Car plate WPZ in mazowieckie city. Registration plate WPZ from mazowieckie area.
- Car plate DLE in dolnośląskie city. Car plate DLE from dolnośląskie area.
- Car plate RBI in podkarpackie city. Registration plate RBI from podkarpackie area.
- Car plate DZL in dolnośląskie city. Car plate DZL from dolnośląskie area.
- Car plate ONA in opolskie city. Registration plate ONA from opolskie area.