What CONDEMNATION means: The taking of property by a public authority. The property is condemned as the result of legal action and the owner is compensated by the public authority. The power to condemn property is known as the right of eminent domain.
- Definition Cafeteria Plan:
- Dictionary employer offers a choice of salary or specified nontaxable fringe benefits from which participating employees may select. The plan may be funded with employer contributions, employee contributions condemnation definition.
- Definition Cost Of Goods Sold:
- Dictionary plus direct purchases, direct labor costs, and overhead costs less withdrawals for personal use and ending inventory. Sole proprietors compute their cost of goods sold in Part III of Schedule C condemnation explain.
- Definition Cash Method Of Accounting:
- Dictionary common methods of accounting, the other of which is the accrual method defined elsewhere in this glossary. Under the cash method of accounting, income is reported in the tax year actually or condemnation what is.
- Definition Cost Depletion:
- Dictionary recovering the taxpayer's investment in natural resources or timber. The cost is recovered proportionately as the resource is extracted or the timber harvested. Also see "Percentage condemnation meaning.
How works Condemnation meaning in Tax definitions C .