What CONDEMNATION means: The taking of property by a public authority. The property is condemned as the result of legal action and the owner is compensated by the public authority. The power to condemn property is known as the right of eminent domain.
- Definition Commodity Futures:
- Dictionary Contracts to buy or sell a fixed amount of a commodity (wheat or soy beans, for example) for a fixed price at a future date condemnation.
- Definition Cost Method Of Inventory Valuation:
- Dictionary Valuing inventory purchased during the year at cost; that is, the invoice price less any discounts plus transportation or other costs incurred in acquiring the merchandise condemnation.
- Definition Convertible:
- Dictionary A bond or preferred stock that may, under specified conditions, be exchanged for common stock or another security, usually of the same corporation condemnation.
- Definition Change In Accounting Period:
- Dictionary A change from one accounting period to another. Income for the short period created by the change must be annualized to calculate the tax for that period condemnation.
How works Condemnation meaning in Tah definition C .