What BEHCET'S DISEASE means: Behcet's Disease - is a chronic condition due to disturbances in the body's immune system. This system, which normally protects the body against infections through controlled inflammation, becomes over-active and produces unpredictable outbreaks of exaggerated inflammation. This extra inflammation affects blood vessels, usually the small ones. As a result, symptoms occur wherever there is a patch of inflammation, and can be anywhere where there is a blood supply.
- Definition Brachial Plexus Injuries:
- Dictionary Injuries - The brachial plexus is a network of nerves that conducts signals from the spine to the shoulder, arm, and hand. Brachial plexus injuries are caused by damage to those nerves. Erb-Duchenne behcet's disease.
- Definition Brain And Spinal Tumors:
- Dictionary Tumors - are abnormal growths of tissue found inside the skull or the bony spinal column, which are the primary components of the central nervous system (CNS). Benign tumors are noncancerous, and behcet's disease.
- Definition Benign Essential Blepharospasm:
- Dictionary Blepharospasm - (BEB) is a progressive neurological disorder characterized by involuntary muscle contractions and spasms of the eyelid muscles. It is a form of dystonia, a movement disorder in which behcet's disease.
- Definition Benign Focal Amyotrophy:
- Dictionary Amyotrophy - Monomelic amyotrophy (MMA) is a rare disease of the nerves that control voluntary movements of the limbs. Monomelic amyotrophy may also be known as benign focal amyotrophy, single limb behcet's disease.