What BEHCET'S DISEASE means: Behcet's Disease - is a chronic condition due to disturbances in the body's immune system. This system, which normally protects the body against infections through controlled inflammation, becomes over-active and produces unpredictable outbreaks of exaggerated inflammation. This extra inflammation affects blood vessels, usually the small ones. As a result, symptoms occur wherever there is a patch of inflammation, and can be anywhere where there is a blood supply.
- Definition Bloch-Sulzberger Syndrome:
- Dictionary Syndrome - Incontinentia pigmenti (IP) is one of a group of gene-linked diseases known as neurocutaneous disorders. These disorders cause characteristic patterns of discolored skin and also involve behcet's disease definition.
- Definition Brown-Sequard Syndrome:
- Dictionary Syndrome - is an incomplete spinal cord lesion characterized by a clinical picture reflecting hemisection of the spinal cord, often in the cervical cord region. It is a rare syndrome, consisting of behcet's disease explain.
- Definition Benign Essential Blepharospasm:
- Dictionary Blepharospasm - (BEB) is a progressive neurological disorder characterized by involuntary muscle contractions and spasms of the eyelid muscles. It is a form of dystonia, a movement disorder in which behcet's disease what is.
- Definition Benign Focal Amyotrophy:
- Dictionary Amyotrophy - Monomelic amyotrophy (MMA) is a rare disease of the nerves that control voluntary movements of the limbs. Monomelic amyotrophy may also be known as benign focal amyotrophy, single limb behcet's disease meaning.