What SECTION 125 PLAN means: See Cafeteria Plan.
- Definition Section 1250:
- Dictionary is sold, gain must be recaptured as ordinary income to the extent of the depreciation claimed in excess of straight line. Section 1250 is the section of the Internal Revenue Code that requires this section 125 plan.
- Definition Snail Mail:
- Dictionary A term often used by Internet aficionados to describe traditional ground mail via the U.S. Postal Service, referring to its relatively slow speed of delivery compared to e-mail section 125 plan.
- Definition Simplified Method:
- Dictionary The most common method of computing the taxable portion of a pension received from a qualified employer plan section 125 plan.
- Definition Single:
- Dictionary The filing status used by an unmarried taxpayer who does not qualify for any other filing status section 125 plan.
How works Section 125 Plan meaning in Tah definition S .