What TRANSPORTATION EXPENSES means: Transportation expenses for an employee or self-employed taxpayer include only the cost of transportation incurred in the course of business or employment when the taxpayer is not away from home in a travel status. Deductible costs include the cost of operating the taxpayer's auto, car rental fees, and taxi fares. Commuting expenses are not deductible.
- Definition Tax-Free Exchanges:
- Dictionary Transfers of property specifically exempt from federal income tax consequences in the current year. Examples are a transfer of property to a controlled corporation and a like-kind exchange transportation expenses.
- Definition Taxable U.S. Domestic Corporation:
- Dictionary An organization incorporated in and doing business with the intent to make a profit in the United States. Examples are H&R Block, General Motors, and IBM transportation expenses.
- Definition Trade-In Allowance:
- Dictionary The amount by which the seller reduces the sale price of a property in return for the property of the buyer. This does not affect the buyer's basis in the property purchased transportation expenses.
- Definition Threat Of Condemnation:
- Dictionary owner is informed, either orally or in writing, by a representative of a governmental body or by a public official authorized to acquire property for public use, that a decision has been made to transportation expenses.
How works Transportation Expenses meaning in Tah definition T .