What MEDICARE WAGES means: Total wages paid to an employee that are subject to Medicare tax. This amount doesn't include tips, which are reported separately.
- Definition Married Filing Separately:
- Dictionary A filing status that can be used by married taxpayers who choose to record their respective incomes, deductions, and credits on separate individual tax returns medicare wages.
- Definition Medicare Tips:
- Dictionary Tips reported to an employer by a tipped employee. Such tips are subject to Medicare withholding medicare wages.
- Definition Midpoint Class Life:
- Dictionary The "average" period for depreciating an asset under the CLADR System. Midpoint class life is used to determine the asset's recovery period under ACRS and MACRS medicare wages.
- Definition Medicare Part A:
- Dictionary covers hospital and nursing home care. Medicare tax is withheld from an employee's wages, or paid with the tax return by a self-employed person. The medicare A tax rate is 1.45 percent (2.9 medicare wages.
How works Medicare Wages meaning in Tah definition M .