What EXPENSING means: This term is used when a taxpayer claims the section 179 expense deduction, defined elsewhere in this glossary, or currently deducts certain other expenditures that would ordinarily be required to be capitalized.
- Definition Exclusion:
- Dictionary that is not included in gross income because the Tax Code excludes it. Examples, include gain from a qualified sale of a principal residence, income earned abroad, and gifts and inheritances expensing.
- Definition Excludable Amount Of Pension:
- Dictionary The portion of pension distributions that is not taxable expensing.
- Definition Extension:
- Dictionary allows additional time to perform an act required by the tax law or by regulation. The term is used most often when referring to an extension to file the tax return, but it also applies to extensions expensing.
- Definition Expenses:
- Dictionary tax purposes, expenses are divided into four categories: Trade or business expenses,Expenses in connection with production of income, in connection with management, conservation, or maintenance of expensing.
How works Expensing meaning in Tah definition E .