What DEPRECIABLE ASSET means: Tangible personal property or real property used in business or held for the production of income with a determinable useful life of more than one year.
- Definition Divorce Decree (Interlocutory):
- Dictionary A divorce decree that is not yet final depreciable asset.
- Definition Dependent:
- Dictionary An individual who qualifies to be claimed as a dependent exemption on another person's income tax return depreciable asset.
- Definition Distributions By Corporations:
- Dictionary this term refers to any amounts paid by a corporation to its shareholders, or any property distributed, other than for value received in goods or services. Distributions from corporate earnings and depreciable asset.
- Definition Distribution:
- Dictionary Money or property a taxpayer receives from a retirement plan such as an individual retirement arrangement or an employer-maintained retirement plan. See also Distributions by Corporations depreciable asset.
How works Depreciable Asset meaning in Tah definition D .