What COMMUNITY PROPERTY means: Property considered to belong in equal shares to a husband and wife. This concept of ownership for property acquired after marriage is followed in Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin.
- Definition Cost Of Goods Sold:
- Dictionary plus direct purchases, direct labor costs, and overhead costs less withdrawals for personal use and ending inventory. Sole proprietors compute their cost of goods sold in Part III of Schedule C community property.
- Definition Common Stock:
- Dictionary ownership of a corporation that are entitled to residual dividends, after bonds and preferred stock have first received interest and dividends. A common stockholder usually has a vote in deciding community property.
- Definition Custodial Parent:
- Dictionary The parent with whom a child lives for the greater part of the year community property.
- Definition Calendar Year:
- Dictionary A year that begins January 1 and ends December 31 community property.
How works Community Property meaning in Tah definition C .