What COMMUTING means: Traveling from one's residence to one's regular place of business and back to the residence.
- Definition Contract Price:
- Dictionary installment sale, one of the amounts used to compute the percentage of each principal payment that is taxable as gain. The contract is equal to the gross selling price when no mortgages are assumed commuting.
- Definition Child Tax Credit:
- Dictionary 1,000 per eligible child under age 17 at the end of the tax year. The credit may be refundable for taxpayers with three or more children eligible for the credit and for those whose earned income commuting.
- Definition Cafeteria Plan:
- Dictionary employer offers a choice of salary or specified nontaxable fringe benefits from which participating employees may select. The plan may be funded with employer contributions, employee contributions commuting.
- Definition Cost Depletion:
- Dictionary recovering the taxpayer's investment in natural resources or timber. The cost is recovered proportionately as the resource is extracted or the timber harvested. Also see "Percentage commuting.
How works Commuting meaning in Tah definition C .