What COMMUTING means: Traveling from one's residence to one's regular place of business and back to the residence.
- Definition Capitalize:
- Dictionary To treat the cost of additions and improvements to property as a capital improvement or expenditure commuting.
- Definition Closed Year:
- Dictionary A tax year for which the statute of limitations has expired. The taxpayer can't claim a refund and the IRS can't collect additional taxes (with certain exceptions commuting.
- Definition Cafeteria Plan:
- Dictionary employer offers a choice of salary or specified nontaxable fringe benefits from which participating employees may select. The plan may be funded with employer contributions, employee contributions commuting.
- Definition Cash Method Of Accounting:
- Dictionary common methods of accounting, the other of which is the accrual method defined elsewhere in this glossary. Under the cash method of accounting, income is reported in the tax year actually or commuting.
How works Commuting meaning in Tah definition C .