What CHILD AND DEPENDENT CARE CREDIT means: A tax credit of 20-35 percent of employment-related child and dependent care expenses for up to $6,000 of expenses is available to individuals who are employed and maintain a household for a dependent child or disabled spouse or dependent. The expenses must be incurred to enable the taxpayer to be gainfully employed.
- Definition Charitable Contributions:
- Dictionary Money or property donated to a qualified charitable organization. Such donations are deductible, subject to income limits, on Schedule A as itemized deductions child and dependent care credit.
- Definition Cost:
- Dictionary Cash and/or the value of property given to acquire the property received child and dependent care credit.
- Definition Child:
- Dictionary the term child includes the taxpayer's son, duaghter, stepchild, eligible foster child, or a descedant of any of them, or an adopted child. It also includes the taxpayer's brother, sister child and dependent care credit.
- Definition Condemnation Award:
- Dictionary Payment in money or replacement property that is received for property condemned by a government authority child and dependent care credit.
How works Child and Dependent Care meaning in Tah definition C .