What SNAIL MAIL means: A term often used by Internet aficionados to describe traditional ground mail via the U.S. Postal Service, referring to its relatively slow speed of delivery compared to e-mail.
- Definition S Corporations:
- Dictionary business corporation that generally pays no tax. Instead, shareholders of an S corporation report their share of the corporation's income, gain, losses, and credits on their individual returns snail mail.
- Definition Section (Followed By A Number):
- Dictionary The section of the tax Code in which particular laws are given snail mail.
- Definition Schedules:
- Dictionary Official IRS forms used to report various types of income, deductions, and/or credits snail mail.
- Definition Stock In Trade:
- Dictionary Property held primarily for sale to customers in the ordinary course of business snail mail.
How works Snail Mail meaning in Tah definition S .