What RECHARACTERIZATION means: Recharacterization is the process of changing the character of a traditional IRA contribution to a Roth IRA contribution or vice versa.
- Definition Regular Method (Automobile Expenses):
- Dictionary A deduction for business use of the taxpayer's vehicle based on actual cost of gas, oil, repairs, tires, washing, etc. plus a deduction for depreciation recharacterization definition.
- Definition Repossession:
- Dictionary Taking possession of property that was earlier sold on an installment contract because the buyer defaults on payment of the debt recharacterization explain.
- Definition Regulations:
- Dictionary Commissioner publishes his interpretation of the tax Code in the form of regulations. They do not have the force and effect of law except in those cases in which the law on a particular subject calls recharacterization what is.
- Definition Recapture:
- Dictionary The inclusion of a previously deducted or excluded amount in gross income or tax liability. Recapture may be applicable to accelerated depreciation, cost recovery, amortization, and various credits recharacterization meaning.
How works Recharacterization meaning in Tax definitions R .