What NONRESIDENT ALIEN means: A person who is not a U.S. citizen and does not live in the United States, or lives in the United States and does not have a green card or does not meet the substantial presence test.
- Definition Net Operating Loss (NOL):
- Dictionary loss for the year attributable to business or casualty losses. Depending on the nature of the loss, it may be carried back for two, three, or five years before the year of the loss. The loss is nonresident alien.
- Definition Nonrefundable Credit:
- Dictionary A credit that cannot exceed the taxpayer's tax liability nonresident alien.
- Definition Nontaxable Exchange:
- Dictionary An exchange on which no gain or loss is recognized in the current year. The realized gain generally is recognized when the property acquired in the exchange is sold nonresident alien.
- Definition Noncustodial Parent:
- Dictionary The noncustodial parent is the parent who does not have physical custody of the child or who has custody of the child for the samller part of the year nonresident alien.
How works Nonresident Alien meaning in Tah definition N .