What EMPLOYER-FUNDED RETIREMENT PLAN means: A retirement plan funded in full or in part by employer contributions on behalf of employees.
- Definition Expenses:
- Dictionary tax purposes, expenses are divided into four categories: Trade or business expenses,Expenses in connection with production of income, in connection with management, conservation, or maintenance of employer-funded retirement plan.
- Definition Earned Income Credit:
- Dictionary credit for qualified taxpayers based on earned income, adjusted gross income, and the number of qualifying children. See our Earned Income Tax Credit rate table for the current income limits employer-funded retirement plan.
- Definition Exclusion:
- Dictionary that is not included in gross income because the Tax Code excludes it. Examples, include gain from a qualified sale of a principal residence, income earned abroad, and gifts and inheritances employer-funded retirement plan.
- Definition Energy Tax Credit--Business Property:
- Dictionary An energy tax credit allowed for the purchase of certain business-use property utilizing solar, geothermal, or biomass energy. New provisions allow credits for certain coal and gasification projects employer-funded retirement plan.
How works Employer-Funded Retirement meaning in Tah definition E .