What NONRECOURSE DEBT means: Nonrecourse debt is debt for which the borrower is not personally liable. If the borrower defaults, the lender can take the property used to secure the loan, but no other property of the borrower.
- Definition Nonrefundable Credit:
- Dictionary A credit that cannot exceed the taxpayer's tax liability nonrecourse debt definition.
- Definition Negligence:
- Dictionary reasonable care and caution as would be expected of a prudent person. A penalty may be assessed if any part of an underpayment of tax is due to negligent or intentional disregard of rules and nonrecourse debt explain.
- Definition Net Operating Loss (NOL):
- Dictionary loss for the year attributable to business or casualty losses. Depending on the nature of the loss, it may be carried back for two, three, or five years before the year of the loss. The loss is nonrecourse debt what is.
- Definition Nontaxable Distributions:
- Dictionary applied to stock dividend distributions that are not taxable. These distributions generally take the form of return of capital, stock dividends, stock splits, and/or tax-free distributions nonrecourse debt meaning.
How works Nonrecourse Debt meaning in Tax definitions N .