What DISABILITY PENSION means: A disablity pension is a taxable pension from an employer-funded disability plan received by a taxpayer who retired on disability and has not reached normal retirement age. Disability pensions generally are treated as wages until the taxpayer reaches normal retirement age.
- Definition Distributions By Corporations:
- Dictionary this term refers to any amounts paid by a corporation to its shareholders, or any property distributed, other than for value received in goods or services. Distributions from corporate earnings and disability pension.
- Definition Defined Contribution Plan:
- Dictionary contribution plan is an employer-provided retirement plan under which a separate account is provided for each plan participant. Benefits depend on the amount contributed to the plan and the amoount disability pension.
- Definition Deferred Compensation:
- Dictionary will be taxed when received or upon the removal of certain restrictions on receipt and not when earned. For example, contributions by an employer to a qualified pension or profit-sharing plan on disability pension.
- Definition Depreciable Asset:
- Dictionary Tangible personal property or real property used in business or held for the production of income with a determinable useful life of more than one year disability pension.
How works Disability Pension meaning in Tah definition D .