What SIMPLE RETIREMENT PLAN means: Small employers may establish a savings incentive match plan for employees retirement plan. A SIMPLE plan can be either an IRA for each employee or a cash or deferred arrangement, such as a 401(k) plan.
- Definition Single:
- Dictionary The filing status used by an unmarried taxpayer who does not qualify for any other filing status simple retirement plan.
- Definition Section 125 Plan:
- Dictionary See Cafeteria Plan simple retirement plan.
- Definition Severance Damages:
- Dictionary Payment received because part of a property is condemned and the value of the retained part is thereby decreased simple retirement plan.
- Definition Section 1250:
- Dictionary is sold, gain must be recaptured as ordinary income to the extent of the depreciation claimed in excess of straight line. Section 1250 is the section of the Internal Revenue Code that requires this simple retirement plan.
How works SIMPLE Retirement Plan meaning in Tah definition S .