What SPECIAL NEEDS CHILD means: For the adoption credit, a child determined by the state to be difficult to adopt due to factors such as racial or ethnic background, age, a condition that requires special care, or whether the child has siblings. A special needs child must be a U.S. citizen.
- Definition Short Sale:
- Dictionary seller borrows the stock certificates or other property delivered to the buyer. At a later date, the seller either purchases similar stock or property necessary to "cover" the sale, and special needs child.
- Definition Severance Damages:
- Dictionary Payment received because part of a property is condemned and the value of the retained part is thereby decreased special needs child.
- Definition Securities:
- Dictionary evidence of an interest in corporate stock or stock rights oran interest in any note, bond, debenture or other evidence of indebtedness issued by a government or corporation. For certain tax purposes special needs child.
- Definition Section 1231 Property:
- Dictionary property includes depreciable assets and real estate used in a trade or business and held for more than one year. Under certain circumstances, it also includes timber, coal, domestic iron ore special needs child.
How works Special Needs Child meaning in Tah definition S .