What HYPOXIA means: Hypoxia - is a restriction in blood supply (and therefore oxygen supply) to an organ or section of the body, generally due to constriction or blocking of blood vessels.
- Definition Holmes-Adie Syndrome:
- Dictionary syndrome - (HAS) is a neurological disorder affecting the pupil of the eye and the autonomic nervous system. It is characterized by one eye with a pupil that is larger than normal and constricts hypoxia.
- Definition Headache:
- Dictionary are four types of headache: vascular, muscle contraction (tension), traction, and inflammatory. The most common type of vascular headache is migraine. Migraine headaches are usually characterized by hypoxia.
- Definition Holoprosencephaly:
- Dictionary is a type of cephalic disorder. This is a disorder characterized by the failure of the prosencephalon (the forebrain of the embryo) to develop. During normal development the forebrain is formed and hypoxia.
- Definition Hemifacial Spasm:
- Dictionary Hemifacial spasm is a neuromuscular disorder characterized by frequent involuntary contractions of the muscles on one side of the face. The disorder occurs in both men and women, although it more hypoxia.