What is REM STATEMENT: A line of text in a QuickBASIC program, a CONFIG.SYS file, or a batch file, which contains remarks or comments for program explanation or clarification. REM statements are not executed.
- Definition ROM:
- Dictionary Read-Only Memory. The section of memory that you can only read from. This contains a small portion of the basic computer operating system, as well as certain hardware-support routines rem statement definition.
- Definition Read/Write Attribute:
- Dictionary The bit in a file specification that indicates whether a file can accept changes or deletions, or can only be accessed for reading rem statement explain.
- Definition Reserved Names:
- Dictionary Specific words, in a programming language or operating system, which should not be used in any other application context rem statement what is.
- Definition Reserved Memory:
- Dictionary normally used only for video buffers. DOS can use it with appropriate system configuration for device drivers, memory-resident programs (TSRs), and ordinary application programs. Reserved memory is rem statement meaning.
How works REM statement meaning in Dictionary R .