What is REM STATEMENT: A line of text in a QuickBASIC program, a CONFIG.SYS file, or a batch file, which contains remarks or comments for program explanation or clarification. REM statements are not executed.
- Definition Resident Command:
- Dictionary A command located in random-access memory rem statement.
- Definition Root Directory:
- Dictionary The first directory on any disk or drive rem statement.
- Definition RAM Disk:
- Dictionary An area of RAM that acts as if it were a disk drive. All data in this area of memory is lost when the computer is turned off or warm booted. It is also known as a virtual disk rem statement.
- Definition Read-Only Status:
- Dictionary A file with this status cannot be updated but can be read rem statement.
How works REM statement meaning in Dictionary R .