What is LASER PRINTER: A printer that produces images (pictures or text) by shining a laser on a photo static drum, which picks up toner and then transfers the image to paper.
- Definition Letter-Quality Printer:
- Dictionary A printer that forms characters that are comparable to those of a typewriter laser printer.
- Definition Look-Ahead Buffers:
- Dictionary buffers used by DOS to read successively positioned disk sectors before those sectors are actually referenced by a program or command, thereby improving performance. They are created by the BUFFERS laser printer.
- Definition Line Feed:
- Dictionary When the cursor on a screen moves to the next line, or when the printer moves the paper down to the next line laser printer.
- Definition Lockup:
- Dictionary Term used for the condition when the computer will not accept any input and may have stopped processing. It must be warm or cold booted to resume operating laser printer.
How works laser printer meaning in Dictionary L .