Computer terms and defintions R
- What is Mode Real Definition Windows 3, the other two being standard mode and 386 enhanced mode. Real mode is the only mode in which a computer with less than 1Mb of compare meaning
- What is Command Resident Explain A command located in random-access memory why meaning
- What is Statement Rem What is a CONFIG.SYS file, or a batch file, which contains remarks or comments for program explanation or clarification. REM statements are not how better meaning
- What is Ram Meaning computer's memory to which you have access; it stores programs and data while the computer is on. When the computer is off or loses when meaning
- What is Status Only Read Abbreviation A file with this status cannot be updated but can be read determines meaning
- What is Attribute Write Read How to The bit in a file specification that indicates whether a file can accept changes or deletions, or can only be accessed for reading comparing to meaning
- What is Rom Help that you can only read from. This contains a small portion of the basic computer operating system, as well as certain hardware-support depends on meaning
- What is Redirection Crossword The process of causing output from one program or device to be routed to another program or device which meaning
- What is Disk Ram Examples a disk drive. All data in this area of memory is lost when the computer is turned off or warm booted. It is also known as a virtual disk difference meaning
- What is Names Reserved Encyclopedia Specific words, in a programming language or operating system, which should not be used in any other application context when meaning
- What is Film Reverse Information about The effect of reversing the foreground and background colors for certain characters on screen in order to make then noticeable pros and cons meaning
- What is Directory Root Tutorial The first directory on any disk or drive similarities meaning
- What is read-after-write verification Error invoked with the VERIFY command or the /V switch in conjunction with COPY, DISKCOPY, or XCOPY. It rereads data after writing it to disk how much meaning
- What is Allocation Resource Answer Making system facilities available to individual users or programs how many meaning
- What is Memory Reserved Means what video buffers. DOS can use it with appropriate system configuration for device drivers, memory-resident programs (TSRs), and ordinary compare meaning
- What is Range Description A contiguous series of values (minimum to maximum, first to last, and so on why meaning
Computer definitions for beginners
What it means in computer science? Term related to computers.
Definition CROSSWORD Range, Reserved Memory, Resource Allocation, Read-After-Write Verification, Root Directory, Reverse Film, Reserved Names, Ram Disk, Redirection, Rom explain.
What is What is Range, Reserved Memory, Resource Allocation, Read-After help.