What is HOT KEY: A key combination used to signal that a memory-resident program should begin operation.
- Definition Hidden Attribute:
- Dictionary A bit in a file specification used to indicate whether the file in question is to be bidden from view and from all commands that search the DOS directory table hot key.
- Definition High-Capacity Diskette:
- Dictionary A 1.2Mb 5 1/4". 1,44Mb 3 1/2", or 2.88Mb 3 1/2" floppy diskette hot key.
- Definition Help File:
- Dictionary A file of textual information containing helpful explanations of commands, modes, and other on-screen tutorial information. See also help hot key.
- Definition Hexadecimal:
- Dictionary A base-16 numbering system that uses the digits 0 through 9 and the letters A through 7. A single eight-bit byte can be fully represented as two hexadecimal digits hot key.
How works hot key meaning in Dictionary H .