What is DEFAULT: The initial or standard value of a variable or system parameter.
- Definition Dead Key:
- Dictionary A reserved key combination on international keyboards, which outputs nothing itself but allows the next keystroke to produce an accent mark above or below the keystroke's usual character default.
- Definition Disk Optimizer:
- Dictionary A program that rearranges the location of files stored on a disk in order to make the data in those files quickly retrievable default.
- Definition Data Area:
- Dictionary Tracks on a disk that contain user data default.
- Definition Device Name:
- Dictionary Logical name that DOS uses to refer to a device default.
How works default meaning in Dictionary D .