What is DOT-MATRIX PRINTER: A printer that prints tiny dots by means of pins on a movable print head. The arrangement of the dots are visible to the reader as characters on the page.
- Definition Directory Tree:
- Dictionary The treelike structure created when a root directory has several subdirectories, each of the subdirectories has subdirectories, and so on dot-matrix printer.
- Definition Demand Loading:
- Dictionary Reading into memory a disk file when, and only when, the module is actually needed by the currently executing program dot-matrix printer.
- Definition Disk Drive:
- Dictionary A hardware device that accesses the data stored on a disk dot-matrix printer.
- Definition Digitizer:
- Dictionary A device with a movable arm that can take an image and break it up into small parts, which the computer translates into bits dot-matrix printer.
How works dot-matrix printer meaning in Dictionary D .