What is HIGH-RESOLUTION MODE: The mode on a video monitor in which all available pixels are used to provide the most detailed screen image possible. On a color monitor, this mode reduces the possible range of colors that can be output.
- Definition Hidden Files:
- Dictionary do not appear in a directory listing. This term usually refers to DOS's internal system files, disk labeling file, deletion-tracking file, and partition-table image file. It can also refer to high-resolution mode.
- Definition High-Capacity Diskette:
- Dictionary A 1.2Mb 5 1/4". 1,44Mb 3 1/2", or 2.88Mb 3 1/2" floppy diskette high-resolution mode.
- Definition Highlighting:
- Dictionary Displaying a portion of the screen in reverse video or in a combination of contrasting colors to indicate the choice to be made when you press the Return key high-resolution mode.
- Definition Hidden Attribute:
- Dictionary A bit in a file specification used to indicate whether the file in question is to be bidden from view and from all commands that search the DOS directory table high-resolution mode.
How works high-resolution mode meaning in Dictionary H .