What is HIGH-CAPACITY DISKETTE: A 1.2Mb 5 1/4". 1,44Mb 3 1/2", or 2.88Mb 3 1/2" floppy diskette.
- Definition Hard Disk:
- Dictionary A rigid platter that stores data faster and at a higher density than a floppy diskette. It is scaled in an airtight compartment to avoid contaminants that could damage or destroy the disk high-capacity diskette.
- Definition Head:
- Dictionary A disk-drive mechanism that reads data from and writes data to the disk high-capacity diskette.
- Definition High-Resolution Mode:
- Dictionary monitor in which all available pixels are used to provide the most detailed screen image possible. On a color monitor, this mode reduces the possible range of colors that can be output high-capacity diskette.
- Definition Housekeeping:
- Dictionary Making sure the directory stays intact and well organized, and that unnecessary files are deleted high-capacity diskette.
How works high-capacity diskette meaning in Dictionary H .