What is DIRECTORY TREE: The treelike structure created when a root directory has several subdirectories, each of the subdirectories has subdirectories, and so on.
- Definition Destination:
- Dictionary the targeted location for data, files, or other information generated or moved by a DOS command directory tree.
- Definition Double-Density Diskette:
- Dictionary magnetic storage material is arranged twice as densely as was true on the generally no-longer-available first DOS diskettes. Double-density is used most commonly to refer to 360K 1/4" or 720K 3 directory tree.
- Definition Double Click:
- Dictionary Pressing a mouse's button twice in rapid succession directory tree.
- Definition Disk Drive:
- Dictionary A hardware device that accesses the data stored on a disk directory tree.
How works directory tree meaning in Dictionary D .