What is DIRECTORY TREE: The treelike structure created when a root directory has several subdirectories, each of the subdirectories has subdirectories, and so on.
- Definition Digitizer:
- Dictionary A device with a movable arm that can take an image and break it up into small parts, which the computer translates into bits directory tree.
- Definition Dialog Box:
- Dictionary A rectangular window that prompts you to enter data directory tree.
- Definition Drive Identifier:
- Dictionary A single letter assigned to represent a drive, such as drive A or drive B. It usually requires a colon after it, such as A directory tree.
- Definition Deferred Execution:
- Dictionary In a program or batch file, the delaying of execution until a value for some parameter is finally entered or computed directory tree.
How works directory tree meaning in Dictionary D .