What is DIRECTORY TREE: The treelike structure created when a root directory has several subdirectories, each of the subdirectories has subdirectories, and so on.
- Definition Device Name:
- Dictionary Logical name that DOS uses to refer to a device directory tree.
- Definition Disk Optimizer:
- Dictionary A program that rearranges the location of files stored on a disk in order to make the data in those files quickly retrievable directory tree.
- Definition Decision Making:
- Dictionary file or computer program at which execution can continue on at least two different paths, depending on the results of a program test. It is also known as logical resting or branching directory tree.
- Definition Disk-Resident Command:
- Dictionary See external command directory tree.
How works directory tree meaning in Dictionary D .