What is LOCKUP: Term used for the condition when the computer will not accept any input and may have stopped processing. It must be warm or cold booted to resume operating.
- Definition Line Editor:
- Dictionary A program that can make textual changes to an ASCII file, but can only make changes to one line of the file at a time lockup.
- Definition Literal:
- Dictionary Something that is accepted exactly as it was submitted lockup.
- Definition Landscape Orientation:
- Dictionary The opposite of the usual vertical (or portrait) orientation for a printed page. With landscape orientation, the information is read by holding the long edge of the page horizontally lockup.
- Definition Look-Ahead Buffers:
- Dictionary buffers used by DOS to read successively positioned disk sectors before those sectors are actually referenced by a program or command, thereby improving performance. They are created by the BUFFERS lockup.
How works lockup meaning in Dictionary L .